SAP Minimum Requirements
The report pulls students who have fallen below the minimum requirements set for GPA, gradebook grades, attended percentage, course attended hours, payment period remaining percentage, etc.
1. From the Billing menu, click Financial Aid Alerts.
2. Set the SAP Minimum Requirements.
3. Run the following jobs via Setup > Scheduled Jobs: Consecutive Absences, First Day of Attendance, Next Unrequested Pay Period Students, SAP Alert, and Update Attended Hours.
The SAP Minimum Requirements report is generated based on the SAP Alert scheduled job, which uses the calculations made by the Student Academic Report in Billing > Student Academic Report. Program Hours percentages are based on the student’s scheduled hours rather than the total program hours.
4. From the Billing menu, click SAP Minimum Requirements.
The SAP Minimum Requirements screen displays Available Reports.
5. Click the available report link. In this example, click the SAP Minmum Requirements Alert 65.
The SAP Minimum Requirements report displays the Student Name, Student ID, Course Title, Program Number, Program Hours, GPA, Gradebook Grade %, Program Attended %, and the Course Attended %.