Student Academic Report
The Student Academic Report provides information regarding students’ academic progress, such as program and course hours attended and the percentage of the program completed.
1. From the Billing menu, click Student Academic Report.
2. If searching for specific students by name or student number, you can type the information directly into the Student text box.
To pull data for all students, leave the Student text box empty.
3. Click the More Search Options button to use the options that will define a specific subset of students.
For details on how to search for students and utilize the Student Search module, see the article titled, Searching for Students.
4. If student groups have been set up (Students > Student Groups), you can select to generate the report for a specific group of students by selecting the group from the Student Group pull-down.
5. Select the Search All Schools check box to search all school for students, not just the school selected from the school pull-down in the header.
6. Select the check box to Include Inactive Students in your report. When you select to Include Inactive Students, you also have options to Include Previous Years Inactive Students or to Use Most Recent Enrollment.
7. Click Search. You can also click Reset to rest all the search filters and start over.
The Student Academic Report displays the following information Student Name, Student ID, SSN, GPA, Program, Maximum Timeframe, Program Hours Attended, Program Hours Scheduled, Program %, Course Hours Attended, Course Hours Scheduled, Course %, Course, Period - Teacher, Grade Level, Grade, and Estimated Course Completion Date.
8. The columns displayed are included in the report; however, if you find specific columns unnecessary, you can remove columns by clicking Toggle Columns. To hide a column from the report, clear the selected check box. To include the column, select the check box.
If a column has been hidden from the report, upon navigating away from the screen, the column will remain hidden until the check box is selected via Toggle Columns.
To navigate through the listed pages, click the Prev and Next buttons. To jump to a specific numbered page, type the number in the page text box and press Enter.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet, where it can then be saved to your computer.
To print the report, click the Print icon in the Export section.
a. You can add more than one filter to a column by clicking the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
See Filters for more information.
You can sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results. In the image displayed, Invoice Date has been clicked twice.