Extended Day Credit
The Extended Day Credit screen gives users the ability to apply credit to all the students who had active schedule records in Before/ After Care programs during the time of the school closure, such as a hurricane day. The user can set the date(s), give a reason, and push a credit to the accounts where students were given the attendance code associated with the schools being closed in that time period.
1. From the Billing menu, click Extended Day Credit.
2. To apply credit to students, begin by entering the required criteria. As stated on the screen: All fields are required; Both dates to credit are inclusive; and Credit currently only applies to daily fees. Hourly/flat fees cannot be credited using this program.
3. Start by selecting the applicable Program(s) from the pull-down.
4. Select the applicable School(s) from the pull-down.
5. Enter the First Date to Credit and the Last Date to Credit in the provided text boxes.
6. Select the Attendance Code to Credit from the pull-down.
7. Enter the Reason for Credit in the provided text box. Note: This field is required.
8. Ensure the Dry Run check box is selected if you want to show the credits that would be issued without issuing them permanently. Clear the Dry Run selected check box to issue the credits.
9. When all selections have been made and all data entered, click the Issue Credit button.
If conducting a dry run, the report displays credits that would be issued. The report displays the following columns: School, Student Name, Student ID, Course Title, Schedule Start Date, Schedule Drop Date, Applicable # of Days, Amount Credited, Original Transaction Number, and Notes.
10. Once reviewed, clear the selected Dry Run check box to issue the credits. Be sure to pay attention to the Notes column as it displays issues and errors.
When the Dry Run check box is cleared, the credits are issued as displayed in the report below. The Notes column indicates the refund transaction number.
Use the Filter text box located in select pull-down to quickly find a selection. Begin typing the name or number of the data in question to pull it to the beginning of the list.
Click the Check all visible link to select all options in the pull-down. Click Clear selected to remove any selections made in the pull-down.
If there are multiple pages of data, click the Prev and Next buttons to sift through pages. You can also enter a number in the Page text box to jump to a page.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the table of data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then be saved to your computer.
Click the Printer icon to print the table of data.
Click the Filters button to filter data and apply filter rules.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for additional filtering rules.
For more information on how to use the Filters feature, see the Filters document.
You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.