The Modify Programs screen is loaded during implementation but schools can locally maintain the data. The Modify Programs table is year specific and is a part of the post secondary rollover options. The data entered here determines the available programs within the More Search Options pull-downs and includes required data necessary for IPEDS reporting and the Financial Aid worksheet. The Programs entered here links to Programs created via Scheduling > Courses & Sections. This screen also drives the Programs that are available for review through the SAP report.
1. From the Billing menu, click Modify Programs.
Modify Program is also accessible from the Scheduling menu.
The Modify Programs screen displays the Program Title, CIP, Program Number, Program Hours, Program Weeks, (Resident) Tuition/Fees, (Non-Resident) Tuition/Fees, Books/Supplies, and Active.
The following fields display for PA districts only which allow them to create ACCSC reports: Date Approved by ACCSC, Program Approval Type, Program Months, Approved Credit Hour, Additional Expenses, and Avg Starting Salary for Graduates.
2. To add a new program, enter data in the top row.
3. Enter the Program Title in the text box.
4. Enter the CIP in the text box, which is the Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP), a taxonomy of academic disciplines.
5. Enter the Program Number in the text box.
6. Enter the Program Hours in the text box.
7. Enter the Program Weeks in the text box.
8. Enter the (Resident) Tuition/Fees in the text box, if applicable. If there is a set amount for tuition and/or fees for residents, add it here. The amount entered here feeds into the financial aid worksheet.
9. Enter the (Non-Resident) Tuition/Fees in the text box, if applicable. If there is a set amount for tuition and/or fees for non-residents, add it here. The amount entered here feeds into the financial aid worksheet.
10. Enter the Books/Supplies in the text box, if applicable. If there is a set amount that books or supplies cost, add it here. The amount entered here feeds into the financial aid worksheet.
11. Press the Enter key to save the program.
12. In order to make a program Active, the program must be added via Scheduling > Courses & Sections and the Program Number must be entered in the Vocational Program Number field.
13. To edit program information, click the applicable field and make changes as needed.
14. To delete a program, click the delete button (red minus sign).
If the screen contains several pages of information, Page numbers display. Click the Prev and Next buttons to sift through pages. Click the Page text box to enter a page number. Press Enter to jump to that page.
Click Filters to further breakdown data.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for more filtering options.
For more information, see Filters.
You can sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results. In the image shown, results have been sorted by clicking on Program Number twice; therefore, the listed data start with Y.