The Store Setup screen allows users to set up store categories to be assigned to courses via Scheduling > Courses & Sections from the Store Category pull-down to determine the category from which the section will be set up in Classes for Sale and sold to students and/or parents in Purchase & Pay.
1. From the Setup menu, click Store Setup.
Existing store categories display in the Categories tab, which includes the Category Name.
2. To add a new store category, enter the Category Name in the first row.
3. Press the Enter key to save the category.
Once saved, the category displays with a delete button (red minus sign).
4. To edit existing categories, click the Category Name and make changes, as needed.
5. To delete a category, click the delete button (red minus sign).
6. To export the listed categories to an Excel spreadsheet, click on the Excel icon in the Export section.
7. To print data, click on the Printer icon in the Export section.
8. Click Filters to breakdown data.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for more filtering options.
For more information click on the following article: Filters.
9. Click on any of the headers to sort data. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.