Bulk PMP Triggers
The Bulk PMP Triggers screen is used to set up triggers that can be used to generate PMPs for students who qualify based on the search criteria. Students who qualify for the trigger display on the EWS report in the Florida Reports menu. From the EWS report, PMPs can be generated for the selected students.
1. In the SSS menu, click Bulk PMP Triggers.
2. To add a new trigger, enter the information in the blank row. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
|Title||Enter a title for the trigger.|
|Description||Enter a description for the trigger. The description will populate the Basis of Concern field on the PMP if the Basis of Concern field is set up as “free form text” or “Either free form text or dropdown” in PMP Setup. If the Basis of Concern field is set up as “Dropdown” in PMP Setup, then the description will not populate on the PMP and will need to be selected by the user.|
|Search Terms||Click the field and select the search terms in the pop-up window. When finished, click Set Search Terms.|
|Min Year||To limit the school years where this trigger is active, set the minimum year.|
|Max Year||To limit the school years where this trigger is active, set the maximum year.|
|School Level||Select the applicable school level(s) for this trigger.|
|PMP Event||Select the PMP event which will be generated for qualifying students from the list of MTSS events.|
|Content||Select the content that will be selected in the PMP for qualifying students.|
|Tier||Select the tier that will be selected in the PMP for qualifying students.|
|Hypothesis||Select the hypothesis that will be selected in the PMP for qualifying students.|
|Monitoring Tools||Select the monitoring tools that will be selected in the PMP for qualifying students.|
|Strategies||Select the strategies that will be selected in the PMP for qualifying students.|
4. Press Enter to add the row.
After adding the row on the Bulk PMP Triggers screen, the trigger is now added as a row on the EWS report. The qualifying students will be included on the EWS report, where the PMPs can be generated. Any changes made to the trigger will auto-save, and will be reflected on the EWS report.
For each trigger, a row is added to the EWS report. The title of the row uses the trigger title and description from the Bulk PMP Triggers screen. PMPs can be generated for the selected students from the EWS report.
1. In the Florida Reports menu, click EWS.
Each trigger is listed in its own row, using the title and description given to the trigger.
2. Click a number link to view the list of students who qualified for the trigger.
3. To mass generate a set of SSS events, select the check boxes in the Bulk PMP column for each applicable student, or select the check box in the column header to select all students in the list.
4. Click Create Bulk PMPs at the top of the screen.
5. In the confirmation message, click Yes.
A PMP will be generated for the selected students using the PMP event, content, tier, hypothesis, monitoring tools, and strategies from the trigger.
If a student already has a PMP with the same content area and tier level as the trigger, or has a PMP with the same content area and a higher tier level than the trigger, the PMP will not be added to the student.
6. Close the pop-up window.
7. Click the MTSS button next to a student to open the MTSS program in SSS in a new tab.