The Academic PMP is used to document the student's intervention plan and plot the student's progress towards academic goals.
The content of each district's Academic PMP will differ based on the selections made on the PMP Setup screen. Districts also have leeway in determining which MTSS or RtI event the plan will be a part of, or can make the PMP a separate SSS event. Districts may attach the PMP to a Tier 2 or Tier 3 event and/or combine the Initial Tier Meeting with the Review meeting to make modifying the Intervention Plan more accessible and user-friendly. In addition, districts may connect specific MTSS/RtI data collection forms to the event housing the PMP Intervention Plan.
1. In the SSS menu, click Manage Student.
2. On the Search Screen, enter search criteria to locate the student and click Search.
3. Click the applicable Program tab where the district has housed the Academic PMP.
4. Locate the Academic PMP event within the Event pull-down and click Initiate Event.
5. For ease of completion, click the Expand View icon to display all the intervention plan fields in a pop-up window.
6. Complete all the applicable fields. The fields, field types, and options that display here will differ based on district setup. Strategies and monitoring tools may be limited to specific tier levels and/or grade levels as determined by the district.
7. Click Create to save the plan information.
8. Click Save.
The information is added to the table. Each row depicts information for one strategy. Additional rows may be added as strategies change or are added to the plan.
A separate graph can be generated for each row of the interventions table.
1. At the bottom of the screen under the applicable area, enter the student's Expected Level of progress.
2. (Optional) Enter any applicable Notes.
3. Select the Type of Parent Interaction/Contact.
4. Click in the Date field and select the date for the first data point.
5. Enter the student's first Data point and the Peer Group data point.
6. Press Enter to add the row. Repeat this process to add at least 3 data points.
To graph the intervention data, a minimum of 3 data points must be entered.
The graph is generated as data points are added.
A legend is displayed to the right of the graph explaining the meaning of each colored line. The red line indicates the progress with the specific Intervention Strategy listed in the plan.
7. Hover over any data point to view details for that point.
When printing the PMP, select the Add Data Table from Graph option to add the data table containing the date, data, and peer group information to the print out beneath the graph.