Test History Report
The Test History Report tracks the name, date of administration, school year, grade level, and scores earned on every test logged in Focus.
1. As a student, in the menu, click Test History Report.
2. Select a Test from the provided pull-down.
3. To sort results based on specific test parameters, such as Show Most Recent Administrations, select the appropriate filter from the Options pull-down.
You can change the selected Options at any point while on the Test History Report screen.
4. There are several options pertaining to how score types are displayed. Select the check boxes to display the applicable scores types, such as Scale Score (Expanded Standard Score), National Percentile, and/or Raw Score in the Display Score Types section.
Scale Score (Expanded Standard Score): The scale ranges from approximately 100 at Kindergarten to approximately 800 at 12th grade. The standard score scale is a basic index of growth when it is possible to compare the current standard scores with those obtained in one or more earlier testing programs.
National Percentile: The percentile-rank scale ranges from 1 to 99 and compares the performance of an individual student with other students at the same grade level.
Raw Score: This is simply the number of test items that were correctly answered by the student.
You can select different score types to display at any point while on the Test History Report screen.
The Test History Report displays the your Photo (if applicable), Student name, Student ID, Grade, Admin Date, School Year, Admin Gradelevel, School Administered, and Test Type. The additional columns displayed are dependent on the Test selected as different parts contain different parts.
5. For detailed information pertaining to your Test History, click your name in the Student column. See Test History for more information.