The School Info screen displays all the general information about the school, including the school address, phone number, school level, web address, etc.
1. In the menu, click School Info.
The school information is displayed. Along the left side of the screen, each of the school categories are listed. Some of the categories may have an icon. If a category does not have an icon, a default icon will be displayed, using the initials of the category's name.
2. Click a category to view the corresponding fields.
3. To easily locate a category in the list, begin typing the category name in the Filter fields...text box. You can also enter a field name to locate the category that contains that field. The applicable categories will display in the list for selection. To return to the full list of categories, delete the text in the Filter fields...text box.
4. Click the Primary Info category to view the school's Title, Facility, Min Syear, and Max Syear.
5. To print the school information, click the blue Print button at the top-right corner of the screen.