The School Information screen displays all the general information about the school, including the school address, phone number, school level, web address, etc.
1. From the School Information menu, select School Information.
2. The school information for the school selected at the top-right of the screen is displayed. Along the left side of the screen, each of the school categories are listed. Some of the categories may have a colored icon. These icons are also set up by the district.
3. Click a category to view the corresponding fields.
4. To easily locate a category in the list, begin typing the category name in the Filter fields...text box. The applicable categories will display in the list for selection. To return to the full list of categories, delete the text in the Filter fields...text box.
5. To view the schools's general information, click the school name at the top-left corner of the screen.
6. The General Information is displayed at the top of the screen, including the Title, Facility, Min Syear, and Max Syear.
7. To hide the school's general information, click the school name at the top-left corner of the screen again.
8. To print the school information, click the blue Print button at the top-right corner of the screen.