The Referrals screen is used to view referrals submitted by teachers or administrators.
1. As a student, click Referrals.
As a parent, click the down arrow next to the applicable student, then click Referrals.
The Referrals screen displays all referrals for the selected student, starting with the number of Referrals Found.
The referrals screen shows several columns of information, such as Student name, Student ID, Grade level, the Reporter, the Entry Date, the Submission Date, and whether it was Processed.
2. Click on the student's name in the Student column to open detailed information pertaining to the referral.
The Incident Date, whether the referral was Reviewed by an Administrator, and whether it was Closed without Processing are indicated in the referral detail screen, along with the student's name, the Reporter, the Submission Date, etc.
3. If the student has multiple referrals, click the Previous and Next buttons to navigate to others.
4. The Referrals screen contains several different features, such as the Export section. To export the referral data to an Excel spreadsheet, click on the Excel icon in the Export section.
5. To print data, click on the Printer icon in the Export section.
6. Use the Filters feature to further breakdown data. Click on the word Filters or OFF to turn them on.
Once enabled, you can begin filtering data. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign. Select the gray arrow for more filtering options. For more information click on the following article: Filters.
7. You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.
8. To change the amount of records displayed, click in the text field for Page Size. This is defaulted at 20 records a page. Enter the number of records you would like displayed per page and press Enter.