Purchase & Pay
The Purchase & Pay module can be used to search for and purchase courses as well as other items. When a course is purchased, users will automatically be enrolled in the course. Users also have the option to pay for outstanding invoices via Purchase & Pay.
1. As a student, from the menu, click Purchase & Pay.
As a parent, click the arrow next to the applicable student, then click Purchase & Pay.
2. If the Purchase & Pay menu doesn't display, be sure the correct school is selected from the pull-down.
Be sure the correct student is selected from the student pull-down before purchasing classes and enrolling the student.
3. From the Search tab, conduct a search for the classes you wish to purchase.
If you have outstanding invoices, click View Now to review and pay outstanding balances.
4. Enter a Keyword, such as Language for language classes.
5. Enter a Class State Date range in the two provided text boxes to pull classes that begin within a specific time frame.
6. Select the Courses of interest from the pull-down.
7. Select the applicable Schools where you would like to attend the classes to be purchased from the pull-down.
8. Enter your Zipcode to find classes closest to you.
9. Review the courses that matched your search criteria. When you find courses that meet all of your needs, click Add to Cart to proceed with the purchase.
If the room is at capacity, based on district settings, the class will be grayed out and state Room at Capacity in place of the + Add to Cart button.
If the class is full, i.e., the seat count is met, the class will be grayed out and state that the course is already full in place of the + Add to Cart button.
If the class is Already Full and your school district has enabled the Class Waitlist, you may have the opportunity to click + Add to Waitlist in order to wait for a seat to open in the class in order to be enrolled later.
You cannot purchase classes unless you or the student in question have passed prerequisite classes set by the district.
10. Once items have been added to the cart, you can remove items as needed before paying. To remove all items from the cart, click Empty Cart. To remove specific items from the cart, click the Remove from Cart button for the class.
To add different classes to your cart for different students, change the student selection in the student pull-down and add the class to your cart. All added classes will be in the same cart in order to be purchased for different students.
11. Once classes have been added to the cart, to pay and be enrolled in the course, click Checkout. The number of items added to the cart is displayed next to the Checkout button along with the cart total amount.
12. In the Checkout, review your order, the items added, the Sub-total, and the Total to be collected. Select the Optional Add-ons when applicable.
If more than one add-on can be purchased, enter the number of items you'd like to purchase in the text box or click the green addition button. If too many items have been added, click the red minus sign to delete an item.
If only one item can be purchased, a check box displays. Select the check box to add the item to your purchase.
13. Click Cancel to cancel the purchase. To proceed with the purchase, click Continue.
The Available Voucher Total displays along with the Sub-Total and the Total to be collected for reauthorization invoices, which displays the student voucher amount for fee template fees, if a student voucher has been applied. Note: If the voucher amount covers 100% of the invoice, you will be able to select the checkout button just as you would when purchasing a course for $0.00.
If an invoice allocation is over-deferred and causes a negative balance, it will be skipped in the payment process; i.e. it will not display in the cart.
14. If you have outstanding invoices, you can select the check box for the Invoice to include the outstanding amount in the total to be paid. Click the More Details button for the invoice item numbers, descriptions, prices, quantities, and more. Click Close to close the invoice details pop-up.
15. If Optional Add-ons are added to your cart, upon clicking Continue, you must enter the Shipping Address.
Once your complete address is entered, the Address Suggestion will apear and can be selected to use which will update the address inputs upon selection.
Once entered, click Continue.
16. To complete your Checkout, enter your Card Number, the Name on Card, the Expiration date (MM/YYYY), and the CVC. As you enter card information, it displays on the card image example above.
If applicable, enter your Electronic Check information as a payment option, which includes the Name of Bank, Name on Account, Account Type, Routing Number, and Account Number.
If the student qualifies for free and/or reduced classes, the discount for free and reduced classes displays on the initial Purchase & Pay screen included in the price of the class. If the student utilizes a voucher, the price will not be adjusted until the parent/student is ready to complete the checkout. If the Total to be collected is $0.00, you can simply click Complete Checkout to complete the purchase.
17. Click Cancel to cancel the purchase. Click Complete Checkout to complete your purchase.
Once a purchase is made, you can still cancel the transaction for same day transactions from the Customer Ledger screen. When the transaction is cancelled, the schedule record is also removed.
If purchased online, the receipt's Cashier displays as Online.