1. As a student, from the menu, click Customer Ledger.
As a parent, click the arrow next to the applicable student, then click Customer Ledger.
2. The Payment History tab displays your Customer ID, Customer Name, your Outstanding Balance (Without Deferrals), and your Outstanding Balance (With Deferrals), your Deferral Balance, as well as your Customer Credit Balance.
3. The Customer Ledger displays the Facility of the transaction, the Invoice Number, the Invoice Date, Invoice Amount, Outstanding Balance, Transaction Number, Payment Date, the Item name, the Payment Amount, and the Payment Method.
4. The last row of the ledger displays the Total Invoice Amount and Total Outstanding Balance.
5. Click the Cancel button to cancel transactions placed through the store on the same day the order was made.
a. After clicking cancel, a confirmation message displays. Click Yes, cancel the order to proceed with the cancellation.
6. Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the table of data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then be saved to your computer. Click the Printer icon to print the table of data.
7. Click the Filters button to filter data and apply filter rules. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign. Select the gray arrow for additional filtering rules.
For more information on how to use the Filters feature, see the Filters document.
8. You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results. In the example displayed, data has been sorted by Outstanding Balance (clicked once).