Focus School Software implemented a Florida State Reporting update, effective July 12, 2019.
Do not update to this version unless the Survey 5 site has been created for the district.
If the survey is not specified, the change applies to all surveys. New items that have not been back-merged into previous versions are marked as **NEW**.
Transportation Extract - Now outputs Z for Year-Round FTE Indicator if student has B set. B is ignored in verification reports.
Student Course Verification Report
- Updated language for edit 4H.
- Disabled output of errors for F2 for surveys 1 & 4.
WDIS AGE Student Course - Modified logic to reference a new district option to use the CEILING function when reporting hours.
WDIS CTE Student Course - Modified logic to reference a new district option to use the CEILING function when reporting hours.
WDIS End of Term - No longer considers grade level a key field.
WDIS AGE Student Course Verification Report - Adjusted edit 74 to match DOE logic.
- Reworked how batches are tracked during the various overnight processes to fix some stalled sends.
- Now pulls fields “Advanced International Certificate of Education Diploma,” “Migrant Continuation of Services,” and “Adult General Education Program Code.” **NEW**
- Incoming transcript search pop-up now displays a column for “Birthdate” for the search results of Focus students to match with.
Added FEFP Cost Factors for 2019-2020.
Florida Reports K-12 has been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. WDIS 2019-2020 will be a future back-merge once DOE confirms changes. See "2019-2020 Changes" section below for details. **NEW**
Compatibility with Focus 9.1+ discipline changes implemented. **NEW**
Download DOE & Error Reports - Removed confusing title for CURRENT FISH file.
Florida Reports Setup
- No longer trims whitespace for Course Code Directory cert levels field when importing into database.
- Added a new district option titled “Process Assessments - Exam grade records created will be school specific,” which will create an exam grade record for each school a student is scheduled at.
- Added a new district option titled “WDIS - Hours reported as next highest integer value (ceiling) rather than with regular rounding” that tells the WDIS AGE & CTE extracts to run a CEILING function instead of a ROUNDING function on the reported hours columns.
FTE Summary Report - Updated 2019-2020 Base Student Allocation to $4279.49.
- Concordant for test short name PSA will now only consider subject code SQ with a SS score type of 430 or greater.
- Fixed a duplicate exam grade being created when a student has multiple schedule records for sections with the same marking period.
- Modified logic to take into account Florida Reports Setup district option and change the default logic if option is not set.
- Fixed an issue where an exam record would not be created for students concurrently enrolled at multiple schools for the exact timeframes.
Survey Accuracy Report
- Added a new report to show students who have a virtual schedule but no matching grade.
- Adjusted how virtual schedules are identified for the two survey 4 reports.
Demographic Verification Report
- Updated edit 15 for Birth Date valid date range.
- Updated edit 27 for ELL code LA addition.
- Updated edit 31 for Graduation Option code P removal.
- Updated edit 41 for Birth Date valid date range.
- Removed edit 5H.
Discipline Verification Report - Updated edit 26 for ELL code LA addition.
End of Year Verification Report
- Updated edit 09 for Diploma Type code WPR removal.
- Updated edit 16 for Withdrawal Reason code WHP addition.
- Updated edit 32 for Diploma Type code WPR removal.
Federal/State Indicator Verification Report
- Updated edit 25 for Homelessness Cause code O removal.
- Updated edit 26 for Homelessness Cause code O removal.
Industry Certification Verification Report
- Updated edit 11 for updated course numbers.
- Updated edit 41 for updated course numbers.
Prior School Verification Report
- Updated edit 17 for Withdrawal Code WPR removal and WHP addition.
- Updated edit 35 for Withdrawal Code WPR removal.
- Updated edit 37 for Disaster Affected Student code B removal and addition of codes F, O, P, R, V, and X.
Student Course Verification Report
- Updated edit 25 for Reading intervention code Y -> A & B.
- Removed edit 26.
- Added edit 2M.
- Updated edit 4E for Online Course Provider codes.
- Updated edit 84 for wording change.
- Updated edit 96 for Reading intervention code Y -> A & B.
Teacher Course Extract - Changed column “Fund Source: NCLB Title III” to “Fund Source: ESSA Title III.”
Reading Intervention - Removed code Y and added codes A & B.
Virtual Instruction Provider - Added codes 310 & 317.