View Pay History
The View Pay History screen allows users to review a complete history of pay and gives users the ability to review and print pay stubs.
1. Click the Employee Self Service menu, then click View Pay History.
2. To view pay history for a specific time frame, enter the Check Date: Starting and Ending in the provided text boxes.
3. Click the Pay History tab.
Review the Posted check date, Date, Check Number, Hours worked, Gross Pay, any Deductions made, and your Net Pay.
4. To view each pay stub attached to pay history entries, click Print Paystub. This allows you to preview your pay stub in a print preview, which also gives you the ability to print if needed.
a. Click the down arrow icon to download the checkas a PDF. Click the printer icon to print the check.
b. To close the pop-up window, click the white X.
5. Click View Paystub to view the paystub in a pop-up window.
a. Click the white X to close the window.
5. Click the Check History tab to review processed checks, which includes the check Run, the Check Date, Check Number, Type, Bank Name, the Account number, Net Pay, and a Voided indicator.
Scroll to the bottom of the screen to review the Net Pay Total.