The District Reports screen allows teachers to export and run reports created by the district.
1. Click the Reports menu, then click District Reports.
The report can also be accessed straight from the main Portal page (if a Portal Alert was created). From the Alerts section, click on the report link.
2. Click on the folder or click All Reports to see all reports housed in all accessible folder. If you have not been given access to the reports within the folders, the folder will come up as No Records Found.
3. For all the other folders and reports, you have access to Run or Export the report. As shown in the image, you can also see the Title and the Description.
4. Click Run to see the report.
5. In the bottom right corner, the number of records showing is listed. Click in the text box to change it. In the image provided, the number of records has been changed from 5000 to 2000.
6. Click the Export button to download a file containing a zip of .CSV files for each dataset in the District Report. The default limit of 20000 records is bypassed in this download, so it contains all rows of all datasets. The exported report is generated differently from running the report; therefore, the data set can be far greater.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the table of data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then be saved to your computer.
Click the Printer icon to print the table of data.
Click Filters to filter data and apply filter rules.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for additional filtering rules.
You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.