Posted Grades Verification Report
The Posted Grades Verification Report allows teachers to review grades that have and have not been posted for their students.
1. From the Grades menu, click Posted Grades Verification Report.
2. At the top of the screen, the Course Title, Course Number, Period, Section, and the Teacher's name are listed.
3. Directly below the Course Title, etc. is additional information regarding the grades shown: Gradebook Grades and calculated Semester grade are highlighted in red if they are different from what is posted for report cards.
4. Select the Marking Period for the grades you would like to display, such as Q1, S1, FY, etc. Click the Update button when the Marking Period has been updated.
5. To Include Inactive Students in the Posted Grades Verification Report, select the corresponding check box.
If you district has enabled the Quarters are the average of progress periods setting via System Preferences and has created a grading scheme via Grade Posting Averaging, the Include Quarter Gradebook and Include Quarter Calculated check boxes display.
6. Select the Include Quarter Gradebook check box to display students' calculated Gradebook quarter grades.
7. Select the Include Quarter Calculated check box to display the Calculated column for quarters, which is calculated using a courses grade scheme as if the quarter was a semester of progress periods.
8. To include selected Conduct comments and report card Comments, select the corresponding check boxes. Note: the Conduct option may not be available; this is dependent upon the district. Examples of conduct comments/grades include Satisfactory and Needs Improvement.
9. The report is broken down by Student Info and each of the selected marking periods, such as Q1, Q2, etc.
a. The Student Info section includes the Student name, Student ID, and Grade Level.
b. Each of the marking periods include the Posted percentage and letter grade, the Gradebook grade, and the report card Comment codes, as well as Conduct comments. Note: The Comment and Conduct column only display if the check boxes are selected.
c. If a semester marking period is selected, an additional column is included: Calculated, which displays the semester average.
10. If there are any grades missing, Not Graded will display in red.
1. Above the listed report you will see a floppy disk icon, which allows you to export the listed data to an Excel spreadsheet.
2. You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.
3. If looking for specific information housed within the resulting students, type the information in the Search text box provided and press Enter.
4. To make the list full screen, click on the expansion icon (four arrows) next to the Search text box. Once in full screen mode, click the icon again to exit full screen.