Students with Referrals
The Students with Referrals report displays students with a particular number of referrals in the selected timeframe.
1. In the Discipline menu, click Students with Referrals.
2. In the Search Screen, enter search criteria to display a particular student or group of students and click Search.
If no search criteria is defined, then all students in the section you have selected at the top of the screen who have at least one referral will be included on the report.
3. In the Display Students with at least pull-down, select the number of referrals to consider.
4. Adjust the Report Timeframe using the date pull-downs or calendar icons.
5. Click Go to refresh the report.
The report displays the student name, student ID, grade, number of referrals, number of minor infractions (if the minor infractions functionality is enabled at your school), and date of the most recent referral.
6. Deselect the Include Minor Infractions check box if you only want to view regular referrals.
7. Click the student's name to open the Referrals screen for that student.