The Deposit Report allows users to pull deposit information based on timeframes, refund, receipts, and more. The report allows users to view details about deposits and follow links to original receipts and deposits.
1. From the Accounts Receivable menu, click Deposit Report.
2. Select the fiscal year from the pull-down to determine from what year deposists will be pulled.
3. Enter the Deposit Date range in the provided text boxes to filter the report by deposits made over a specific time period.
4. Enter the Receipt # in the provided text box to filter the report by receipts.
5. Enter the Refund Transaction # in the provided text box to filter the report by refunds.
6. Select the Bank from the pull-down to filter the report by deposits made to a specific bank.
7. Click Run Report.
The Deposit Report displays the Fiscal year, Deposit Date, Voided Date, Bank, Deposited By, Reconciled indicator, numbers of Receipts, Refunds, and the Amount of the deposit.
The Current Page Totals and the Grand Total is calculated in the last two rows of the report. The Current Page Totals displays the total of the Amount for the page you are viewing. The Grand Total displays the total Amount of all pages of the report.
Hover over the receipt numbers if more than one receipt is linked to view all receipts in a bigger field.
You have the ability to save your report before or after running the report.
a. Click the floppy disk icon to name and save your report.
b. Click the Trash Can icon to delete saved reports.
c. To edit a Report Name after saving, select the report, then click the Blue Arrow next to the Trash Can.
d. In order to generate a saved report, from the Deposit Report screen, select the saved report from the pull-down; your report will generate automatically.
To navigate through the listed pages, click the Prev and Next buttons. To jump to a specific numbered page, type the number in the page text box and press Enter.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet.
To print the report, click the Printer icon in the Export section
Click Filters to further breakdown your report without having to change the report criteria and rerun the report.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
See Filters for more information.
You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.