Fixed Assets Report
The Fixed Assets Report allows users to generate a report based on specified criteria. The selected criteria generates the report, which houses information about fixed assets, such as the status, the barcode, description, etc.
1. From the Fixed Assets menu, click Fixed Assets Report.
The Fixed Assets Report screen displays several options to generate the report.
2. Start by selecting the applicable facilities from the Facility pull-down. To review fixed assets for all facilities, select all facilities, or leave the pull-down blank.
3. Select the applicable department from the Department pull-down. To review fixed assets for all departments, select all departments from the pull-down or leave the pull-down blank.
4. Select the applicable buildings from the Building pull-down. To review fixed assets for all buildings, select all buildings from the pull-down or leave the pull-down blank.
5. Select the applicable rooms from the Room pull-down. To review fixed assets for all rooms, select all rooms from the pull-down or leave the pull-down blank.
6. Select the applicable categories from the Category pull-down. To review fixed assets for all categories, select all categories from the pull-down or leave the pull-down blank.
7. Select the applicable disposition codes from the Disposition Code pull-down. To review fixed assets for all codes, select all codes from the pull-down or leave the pull-down blank.
8. To pull fixed assets associated with a specific general ledger account, select the account from the GL Account pull-down. Note: GL accounts are assigned to a category via the Debit Account or Credit Account pull-down setup via Fixed Assets > Categories.
9. To pull fixed assets associated with a specific Barcode, enter the number in the corresponding text box.
10. To pull fixed assets associated with a specific Serial #, enter the number in the corresponding text box.
11. To pull fixed assets associated with a specific Requisition #, enter the number in the corresponding text box.
12. To pull fixed assets associated with a specific PO #, enter the purchase order number in the corresponding text box.
13. To include Misplaced Items in the report, select the check box.
14. Select the Pending Items check box to include fixed assets that have a pending status in the report.
15. To run the report for fixed assets acquired over a specific timeframe, enter a Date Acquired (from) and a Date Acquired (to) date in the provided text boxes.
16. To run the report for specific disposition dates, enter a Disposition Date (from) and a Disposition Date (to) date in the provided text boxes.
17. To run the report for fixed assets with invoices posted over a specific timeframe, enter an Invoice Post Date (from) and an Invoice Post Date (to) date in the provided text boxes.
18. To run the report for specific reconciliation dates, enter a Reconciliation Date (from) and a Reconciliation Date (to) date in the provided text boxes.
19. To run the report based on account elements, such as a specific Fund, Function, Object, etc.
20. Click Run Report.
The Fixed Assets Report displays the Asset Status, the Barcode number, the linked Requisition #, the linked PO #'s (purchase order numbers), the fixed asset Description, the Serial #, the Manufacturer, and more.
Hover over and click the Description link to open the Fixed Asset via the Manage Assets screen.
The report also displays the Capitalized Code, Noncapitalized Code, and Model.
The report also displays the Facility, the Building, the Room, the Department, and Category.
The Fixed Assets Report also displays the Computer Type, Computer Role, Pallet Number, Condition, Disposition, Date of Disposition, Life Expectancy, Acquisition Date, Reconciliation Date, Invoice Post Date, Last Inventoried Date, Inventoried Method, Original Value, Sold Value, Current Depreciation, Accumulated Depreciation, Net Current Value, a Needs Barcode indicator, and a Lost check box indicator.
The Fixed Assets Reports displays the Lost check box. If the Misplaced Items check box is selected when setting the report criteria, only Lost items display in the report. You can clear the selected check box to indicate that the assets is no longer misplaced. You can also select the check box if an asset becomes misplaced.
The report also displays the Transfer button for Lost items. Click the Transfer button to open the Transfer Requests screen in a pop-up window.
You have the ability to save your report before or after running the report. Click the floppy disk icon to name and save the report.
a. Name the report and click Save.
b. Click the Trash Can icon to delete saved reports.
c. To edit a Report Name after saving, select the report, then click the Blue Arrow next to the Trash Can.
d. In order to generate a saved report, from the Fixed Assets Report screen, select the saved report from the pull-down; your report will generate automatically.
The columns displayed are included in the report; however, if you find specific columns unnecessary, you can remove columns by clicking Toggle Columns. To hide a column from the report, clear the selected check box. To include the column, select the check box.
If a column has been hidden from the report, upon navigating away from the screen, the column will remain hidden until the check box is selected via Toggle Columns.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the table of data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then be saved to your computer.
Click the Printer icon to print the table of data.
Click the Filters button to filter data and apply filter rules.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for additional filtering rules.
For more information on how to use the Filters feature, see the Filters document.
The Page Size determines the numbers of results displayed per page. To customize the Page Size, click the field and enter in the desired amount, such as 20.
You can sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.