FA 399 Report Extract
The FA 399 Report Extract allows users to generate a federal grant report. The returned report displays the amount originally budgeted, expended, and remaining. The report breaks down every function and object of the grant allowing users to submit details regarding the purpose of the grant and how money was used. Once printed, the report can be signed.
1. From the Budgeting/General Ledger menu, click FA 399 Report Extract.
2. Select Project(s) from the corresponding pull-down.
3. Enter the (Recommended) Date Range, which is not required, but will generate a more focused report.
4. The check box for Active Projects Only is selected by default, which pulls active projects into the report. Clear the selected check box to pull active and inactive projects into the report.
5. The check box for Roll up first two digits of Object is selected by default. Clear the selected check box to see each Object as opposed to grouping Objects by the first two digits in the element.
6. Select the Exclude 0 dollar budgets check box to exclude projects that have a zero dollar budget. Leave the check box cleared to include zero dollar budgets.
7. Select the Leave generated date empty check box to ensure the date the report was generated off the report extract.
8. Click Run Reports or Run Report.
The FA 399 Report Extract generates in a print preview window.
9. To print, click the printer icon located in the upper right corner of the screen. To rotate the image, you can click the circular arrow (the 1st icon that appears in the upper right corner of the screen). Click the down arrow to download the image as a PDF file. You can also expand the window, zoom in, and zoom out using the three icons on the right side of the screen.
10. Click the X to close the print preview pop-up window.
11. Click the floppy disk icon to save your report before or after running the report.
a. Name the report and click Save.
b. Click the Trash Can icon to delete saved reports.
c. To edit a Report Name after saving, select the report, then click the Blue Arrow next to the Trash Can.
d. In order to generate a saved report, from the main screen, select the saved report from the pull-down and click Run Report.