The View/Edit Timecards screen allows employees to view their timecards and request changes to their timecards.
1. From the Employee Self Service menu, click View/Edit Timecards.
The Requests tab displays the Status, Fiscal Year, Week index, Week range, Pay Type, Position, Exempt From Overtime, Hour(s), and Details.
2. Click View All Timecards to view details and request changes.
The timecard details pop-up window displays your name, ID, Schedule, schedule details, Type, Date, Facility, Hour(s), Original Clock In, Original Clock Out, Grace Period Clock In, Grace Period Clock Out, Requested Clock In time, Requested Clock Out time, and Travel Notes.
3. Click Request a change to request a timecard change.
a. Enter the new Clock In Date and new Clock In Time in the provided text boxes.
b. Click Submit.
The request date and time display on the applicable column. In this instance, it displays in the Requested Clock In column.
4. Click Files & Comments to attached the necessary documents and post comments.
a. As indicated in the Files section, drag files directly into the box to attach documents or click the Select button to browse for files. Click the Scan File button to attach files directly from your scanner; this will prompt you to download Dynamsoft.
b. To add a comment, type the comment in the provided text box, and click Post.
c. Click the white X to close the pop-up window.
5. Click the white X to close the pop-up window.