The Commodity Codes screen allows users to create customized commodity codes used in the Purchasing/Accounts Payable module.
1. From the Setup screen, click Commodity Codes.
The Commodity Codes screen defaults to the Classes tab.
2. To enter a new commodity code, enter information in the top row starting with the Code in the provided text box.
3. Enter the commodity code Description in the provided text box.
4. Press the Enter key to save the commodity code.
5. Click the Code or Description field to edit existing information.
Changes save automatically.
6. Click the delete button (red minus sign) to delete a commodity code.
To navigate through the listed pages, click the Prev and Next buttons. To jump to a specific numbered page, type the number in the page text box and press Enter.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to download the report as an Excel spreadsheet.
Click the Printer icon in the Export section to print the report.
Click Filters to further breakdown the report.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
See Filters for more information.
Click the headers to sort data; click once for ascending results or click twice for descending results.