Setup Leave Bank Balances
The Setup Leave Bank Balances screen allows users to set beginning bank balances by entering the amount to be deposited or withdrawn to select banks.
1. From the Development menu, click the Setup Leave Bank Balances.
2. Select the applicable bank from the Select bank pull-down.
3. Select the applicable Type from the pull-down, such as Deposit or Withdraw.
4. Enter an Amount to add as a transaction in the provided text box.
5. Click Add transaction.
The transaction is added to the end of the list of the Existing transaction section.
6. Click Delete to delete the transaction.
If there are multiple pages of data, click the Prev and Next buttons to sift through pages. You can also enter a number in the Page text box to jump to a page.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the table of data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then be saved to your computer.
Click the Printer icon to print the table of data.
Click the Filters button to filter data and apply filter rules.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for additional filtering rules.
For more information on how to use the Filters feature, see the Filters document.
You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.