The Staff Report allows users to generate a report in order to review positions, position information, salary information, earnings history, and more.
1. From the Human Resources menu, click Staff Report.
2. To generate the report, start by selecting the fiscal year from the pull-down.
3. The report defaults to All Employees, to select one particular employee instead, select the employee's name from the pull-down.
4. The report defaults to All Facilities, to select one particular facility instead, select the facility from the pull-down.
5. Enter the Effective Date in the provided text box. The date defaults to the current date.
6. To Show All Positions for all employees or the selected employee, select the corresponding check box; i.e. all positions assigned to the employee, not just the employee's primary position.
7. Select the Show Inactive Positions check box to display employees' inactive positions.
8. Select the Include Extended Leave check box to include staff with termination codes that indicate the employee is on extended leave (FMLA, LV, LVM, LVP, TR). Note: The check box is automatically disabled when “Show Inactive” is selected.
This report option depends on proper setting of the "Extended Leave" option in the termination codes via Setup > Government Codes > Separation Reason tab.
9. Select the Include Salary Amounts check box to display the applicable salary for all positions, such as Contract Annualized Earnings, Contract Daily Pay, Contract Days, Contract Hourly Rate, and Contract Wages.
10. Select the Include Allocations check box to display allocation information in the report, such as Allocation Percent, Fund, Function, etc.
11. Select the Show Earnings History check box to display Earned Wages along with payroll information throughout the selected fiscal year. Note: This option is only available if the Include Salary Amounts check box is not selected.
12. Select the Ignore Effective Date check box to include all employees in the selected fiscal year and include inactive positions.
13. To Include Position Info in the report, select the corresponding check box.
14. If you select the Include Allocations check box, you also have the option to Include Element Descriptions by selecting the corresponding check box.
15. Click Run Report.
With none of the filters selected, the report displays the following columns: Ein, Employee Name, Last 4, Birth Date, Email, Fiscal Year, Hours Per Day, Sick Bank, Employment Type, Pay Type, Slot, Local Job, Local Title, Local Bargaining Unit, Local EEO, State Job, State Title, State Bargaining Unit, State EEO, Primary Facility Code, Primary Facility Title, Staffs Primary Position, Payroll Group, Contract, Next Year Contract Status, Job Position Start Date, Job Position End Date, Termination Code, Ethics Training, Position Code, Position Title, Primary Address, Home Phone, Cell Phone, Publish, Exempt From Public Record, Orig Hire Date, and Continuous Employment Date.
The report omits employees social security numbers and birthdates if you do not have permission to view these fields via Setup > Employee Fields. You also only have access to the facilities for which accounting strip permissions have been given via Setup > Accounting Strips.
You have the ability to save your report before or after running the report. Click the floppy disk icon to name and save the report.
a. Name the report and click Save.
b. You can also click the Trash Can icon to delete saved reports.
c. To edit a Report Name after saving, select the report, then click the Blue Arrow next to the Trash Can.
d. In order to generate a saved report, from the Staff Report screen, select the saved report from the pull-down; your report will generate automatically.
To navigate through the listed pages, click the Prev and Next buttons. To jump to a specific numbered page, type the number in the page text box and press Enter.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet, where it can then be saved to your computer.
To print the report, click the Print icon in the Export section.
Click Filters to further breakdown the report.
a. To add more than one filter to a column by clicking the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
See Filters for more information.
The columns displayed are included in the report; however, if you find specific columns unnecessary, you can remove columns by clicking Toggle Columns. To hide a column from the report, clear the selected check box. To include the column, select the check box.
If a column has been hidden from the report, upon navigating away from the screen, the column will remain hidden until the check box is selected via Toggle Columns.
The Page Size determines how many records display per page; the size defaults to 50 records a page. Click and change the number as needed.