The Supplement Reports displays employees with supplements including position information, salary information, earnings history, and more.
1. From the Human Resources menu, click Supplement Report.
2. Select the applicable Fiscal Year from the pull-down.
3. To run the report for a select employee, select the employees from the Employees pull-down. To run the report for all employees, select All Employees from the pull-down.
4. Enter the Effective Date in the provided text box. The date defaults to the current date.
5. Select the Include Inactive check box to display inactive employees in the report.
6. Select the Include Salary Amounts check box to display additional supplement and salary information including Original Position Employment Date, Continuous Employment Date, Supplement Start Date, Supplement End Date, Annual Pay, Contract Pay, and Period Pay.
7. Select the Include Allocations check box to display allocation information in the report, such as Allocation Percent, Fund, Function, etc.
Greyed-out accounting strip elements indicate that the supplement allocation is missing, and that Focus is falling back on the job allocation for the effective accounting strip. A blank accounting strip means that none have been defined for either the staff job or the supplement, that the effective date is outside of the defined range for any allocation, or you lack the proper permissions.
8. Select the Include Descriptions check box to display code descriptions throughout the report, including element descriptions.
9. Click Run Report.
With none of the filters selected, the report displays the following columns: EIN, Employee Name, Last 4, Birth Date, Email, Fiscal Year, Slot, Position, Number of Pays, Job, State Job, Pay Type, EEO, Sick Bank, Facility, Status, Payroll Group, Contract Status, Next Contract Status, and Ethics Training.
The report omits employees social security numbers and birthdates if you do not have permission to view these fields via Setup > Employee Fields. You also only have access to the facilities for which accounting strip permissions have been given via Setup > Accounting Strips.
You have the ability to save your report before or after running the report. Click the floppy disk icon to name and save the report.
a. Name the report and click Save.
b. You can also click the Trash Can icon to delete saved reports.
c. To edit a Report Name after saving, select the report, then click the Blue Arrow next to the Trash Can.
d. In order to generate a saved report, from the Supplement Report screen, select the saved report from the pull-down; your report will generate automatically.
To navigate through the listed pages, click the Prev and Next buttons. To jump to a specific numbered page, type the number in the page text box and press Enter.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet, where it can then be saved to your computer.
To print the report, click the Print icon in the Export section.
Click Filters to further breakdown the report.
a. To add more than one filter to a column by clicking the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
See Filters for more information.
The columns displayed are included in the report; however, if you find specific columns unnecessary, you can remove columns by clicking Toggle Columns. To hide a column from the report, clear the selected check box. To include the column, select the check box.
If a column has been hidden from the report, upon navigating away from the screen, the column will remain hidden until the check box is selected via Toggle Columns.
The Page Size determines how many records display per page; the size defaults to 20 records a page. Click and change the number as needed.
You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.