Payroll Costing Export
The Payroll Costing Export screen exports payroll information in a format that can be easily imported to the Department of Educations (DOE) costing report software.
1. From the Payroll menu, click Payroll Costing Export.
2. Select the applicable Fiscal Year from the pull-down.
3. Enter or edit the survey date ranges, as needed.
4. Enter the Attribution Table and the corresponding Function Code, and/or Project Code. Press Enter to commit the line and save the data.
Before running the export, be sure all combinations have been defined and logged on the Payroll Costing Export screen. If the information changes and must be edited, at any time, you can come back to this screen and add, edit, or delete information. Then, rerun the export.
To delete a line, click the delete button (red minus sign).
To edit, click the field and change the information.
To add a new line, type and select information, then press Enter.
5. Click Run to download the export.
The file downloads as a CSV file. The actual document will look differently to everyone depending on information entered in the Costing table.