The Manage Routes screen allows for the creation and customization of delivery routes. Each route can be configured to include specific facilities and then be assigned to a specific individual, and/or picker.
1. From the Warehouse menu, click Manage Routes.
2. The screen defaults to the Manage Routes tab.
3. Use the top row to enter a new route.
4. Enter the Name of the route in the provided text box.
5. Select the applicable Facilities from the corresponding pull-down.
6. Select the individual who should be assigned to the route from the Assignee pull-down.
All users that have been configured in the ERP system display in the Assignee and Pickers pull-downs.
7. Select the applicable Pickers from the corresponding pull-down.
8. Press the Enter key to save the route.
Click Filters to further breakdown the data.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
You can sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.
Use the Filter text box located at the top of the pull-down for a quick search. Begin typing the name of the desired field.
Click the Check all visible and Clear selected links for quick selections.