The Catalog Report shows all available items in the warehouse along with ordering information.
1. From the Warehouse menu, click Catalog Report.
The Catalog Report automatically displays all catalog information. Use the catalog report filters to determine the items displayed in the report.
2. Enter the Item Number to display specific items in the report.
3. Enter the item Description to display specific items in the report that match the entered description.
4. Select the UOM (Unit of Measure) from the pull-down to determine the items displays in the report.
5. Select the Type of items from the pull-down.
6. Select vendors from the Vendor pull-down to display items in the report linked to selected vendors.
7. Click Run Report.
The report displays the item pictures (if available), Item #, Description, UOM, Available Inventory, Price, Max School Order, MSDS, and the Type.
You have the ability to save your report before or after running the report.
a. Click the floppy disk Save icon to name and save your report.
b. You can also click the Trash Can icon to delete saved reports.
c. To edit a Report Name after saving, select the report, then click the Blue Arrow next to the Trash Can.
d. In order to generate a saved report, from the Catalog Report screen, select the saved report from the pull-down.
To navigate through the listed pages, click the Prev and Next buttons. To jump to a specific numbered page, type the number in the page text box and press Enter.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to download the report as an Excel spreadsheet.
Click the Printer icon in the Export section to print the report.
Click Filters to further breakdown the report.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click the green plus sign.
b. To delete an additional filter, click the red minus sign.
c. For additional filtering options, click the gray arrow for a filter pull-down.
See Filters for more information.