Uploaded Files Report
The Uploaded Files Report allows users to search files based on a specified criteria and generate a PDF or a Zip file of the files they want to view.
1. From the Setup menu, click Uploaded Files Report.
2. Enter the report criteria that should be used to pull uploaded files into the report.
a. Enter a Date Range in the two provided text boxes for files uploaded during the set timeframe.
b. Select one or multiple users from the User pull-down to pull files uploaded by said user(s).
c. Select one or multiple vendors from the Vendor pull-down to pull files uploaded for said vendor(s).
d. Select one or multiple employees from the Employee pull-down to pull files uploaded for said employee(s).
e. Select or or multiple sources from the Source pull-down to review uploaded files from each source, such as AP Invoice, Bank Reconciliation, Budget Maintenance, etc.
f. To review files uploaded to a specific invoice, budget maintenance request, manual journal, purchase order, or receipt, enter the number in the applicable text box. For example, to review files uploaded to an invoice, enter the invoice number in the Invoice # text box.
g. To apply a specific element or account to data pulled into the report, enter the applicable account elements, such as Fund, Function, Object, etc. Note: The elements displays here vary by district.
3. Click Run Report.
The Report displays the File Name, File Type, Source, Name, Number, PO #, Invoice #, BM #, MJ #, Receipt #, Deposit #, Date/Time, and the Uploader name.
4. Select the applicable files by selecting the check boxes next to each file in order to extract the data.
Click Check All to select all the available check boxes at once.
5. Click Generate ZIP Archive to extract a ZIP file or click Generate PDF to extract the file in PDF format.
6. Click any of the provided links to open the following screens: