The Audit Trail screen allows users to run a report in order to review an audit trail of changes throughout the system based on record type, editing user, purchase order number, and time range.
1. From the Setup menu, click Audit Trail.
2. Select the types of records you'd like to review from the Record Type pull-down.
3. Select the users responsible for editing data from the Editing User pull-down.
4. To view an audit trail of information based on a purchase order, enter the PO # in the provided text box.
5. To view an audit trail of information based on a time frame, enter the From Date and To Date in the provided text boxes.
6. Click Submit.
The report displays the Date, User, Type of record, ID, Action such as Update or Delete, and Changes made including Before and After.
Use the Filter text box located in select pull-downs to quickly find a selection. Begin typing the name or number of the data in question in the Filter text box to pull it to the beginning of the list.
If the resulting data contains multiple page of information, the Prev and Next buttons displays along with page numbers. Click Prev to go to the previous page and click Next to go to the next page.
You can also type a page number in the Page text box and press Enter to jump to the specified page.
Click Excel icon in the Export section to download the data to an Excel spreadsheet on your computer.
Click the Printer icon in the Export section to print the data.
Click Filters to further breakdown data.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for more filtering options.
For more information see Filters.
Click any of the headers to sort data. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.