Time Distribution Certificate
The Time Distribution Certificate report displays paychecks for any employee where a portion (or all) of their earnings is paid by Federal Funds and meets the selected filters.
1. From the Payroll menu, click Time Distribution Certificate.
2. Select the applicable Fiscal Year from the pull-down.
3. Select the applicable Pay Runs from the provided pull-down.
4. Or you can search by Check Dates by entering the beginning check date and an ending date in the second text box.
5. Select the applicable Employees from the pull-down.
6. Select the aplicable Facilities from the pull-down.
7. Click Run.
The Time Distribution Certification report displays for the selected employees or employees at the selected facilities and includes the following information: Employee ID, Employee Name, Job, Allocation, Check Number, Check Date, Days, Percent, Regular Earning, Extra Earning, Subtotal for each allocation, Total by Employee, Employee signature line and date, Principal signature line and date, Project Supervisor signature line and date, Facility Number and Name, Employee ID, Employee Name, and the “Date Received” line to record when form is returned.
The Summary Checklist accompanies the Detail Report. The Summary Checklist is sorted by Facility Job, Employee Name with a page-break between Facilities.
8. Click Print to print the document.
9. Click the white X to close the pop-up window.