The Print 1095C allows users to generate 1095C forms and print the forms, as needed. The report generated allows users to send employee benefit details to the IRS. The information pulled here depends on the data entered via Human Resources > Employee > Deductions tab > Calculated By Job section and Human Resources > Employee > Benefits tab.
The permission “Print 1095C” and the sub-permissions “Part 1,” “Part 2,” and “Part 3” enable the Print 1095C screen and allow access to the selected Parts via Setup > Profiles > Human Resources tab.
1. From the Human Resources menu, click Print 1095C.
2. Select the applicable Employee(s) from the corresponding pull-down.
3. Select the applicable Part from the pull-down; one or more parts can be selected at a time, as well as the Instructions.
4. Select the applicable Calendar Year from the pull-down.
5. Click Print.
6. Once the files have been generated, click Download to download the file to your computer and print the 1095C form.
Below is an example of the 1095-C form.