The User Transactions report displays the payments entered by user in Fees & Payments.
1. In the Billing menu, click User Transactions.
2. On the Search Screen, enter search criteria to locate the users you want to view on the report and click Search.
3. At the top of the screen, adjust the Report Timeframe using the pull-downs or calendar icons.
4. Click Go to refresh the report.
The report displays the user's name, local ID, staff ID, profiles, schools, and the total amount of payments the user has entered into Fees & Payments.
5. Select Display Breakdown of Selected Schools Payment Methods to view a breakdown of payments collected by payment methods for each school.
6. Click a user's name to view the payment information for the payments the user collected.
The student's name, student ID, date paid, payment method, payment info, and amount is displayed.
7. Click the student's name to view the Fees & Payments screen for that student.