Mass Add Course
The Mass Add Course screen is used to enroll a group of students into one or multiple courses.
1. In the Scheduling menu, click Mass Add Course.
2. On the Search Screen, enter search criteria to locate the group of students. Click More Search Options to search using a variety of criteria.
If you have a spreadsheet that includes student IDs, the student IDs can be copied from the spreadsheet and pasted into the Student search field.
3. When finished entering the search criteria, click Search.
4. At the top of the screen, click the Choose Course link.
5. In the pop-up window, click the subject, course, and section to add to the students.
The selected section is displayed next to Course Section(s) to Add.
6. Click the Choose more Courses link to add more sections if needed.
7. If the wrong section was selected, click the red X next to the section.
8. Select the Start Date of the course.
9. Select the Marking Period of enrollment. Selecting Full Course Enrollment will enroll the students for the full course length set on the course.
10. Select the Locked check box to lock this section on the student's schedule. When a section is locked, it will not be affected by subsequent Scheduler runs.
11. Scroll down to the student list. Select the check box next to each student to mass add this course to, or select the check box in the column header to select all the students in the list.
12. Click Add Course(s) to Selected Students at the top of the screen.
A green check mark and confirmation message is displayed, indicating the course has been added to the selected students.
The course will be added to the selected students regardless if a student already is already scheduled into the course.
If the room is at capacity, the error message “Room at Capacity” will display. You cannot proceed unless you have the Student Schedule profile permission “Allow User to Overfill Rooms.”
If the section is full, the error message “Section is full” will display. You cannot proceed unless you have the Student Schedule profile permission “Allow User to Overfill Sections.”