User Form Records
The User Form Records screen provides access to various user forms, such as medical forms or documentation from parent meetings.
1. From the Users menu, click User Fields.
2. The Form check box must be selected for the applicable Category.
3. Edit the category and corresponding fields as needed. See User Fields for more information.
4. The applicable users must be given permission to the user fields. From the Users menu, click Profiles.
5. Select User Fields from the Permission Type pull-down.
6. Select the applicable Role and Profiles from the pull-down, and click Submit.
7. Locate the category and fields and give the appropriate permissions by selecting the View and Edit check boxes.
8. Select the Create check box to allow the profile(s) to create form records, and select the Delete check box to allow the profile(s) to delete records.
9. Select the Require Approval check box, if the profile(s) are allowed to make changes to these fields pending review and approval the data change.
10. Click Save to apply changes, and see Profiles for more information.
Data that is entered in the created fields via Users > User Info will now be logged in the User Form Records report.
To enter data, select the applicable category.
11. Create a new Medical form by entering the Title and Date. If another form has already been created, you can select to copy data from that form to the new one when it is selected from the Copy From pull-down.
12. Press the Enter key to save the line of data. Then, click Save.
13. Click View to enter field data.
1. From the Users menu, click User Form Records.
2. Select the applicable time frame from the month, date, and year pull-downs.
3. Select the types of form records you need to track from the pull-down, which defaults to All Records. The pull-down is driven from the types of categories set up as form records via Users > User Fields.
4. Select the All Schools check box to pull all user forms from all schools for which you have permission.
5. Click Go.
User Form Record results display including the Record Title, User name, Staff ID, and the Record Date.
6. Click the Record Title link to open and view the form.
The link opens the form in User Info. To navigate to all forms in the Medical category, click Return to Medical.
7. Click the User name to open User Info.
Click the floppy disk to export the listed data to an Excel spreadsheet.
You can sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.
Click the Filter button to add Filter Rules to User Form Records. Start by adding one rule, such as Record Title Contains screening, as shown in the image. The first pull-down is the listed columns. The second pull-down is the rule, such as contains, equal, starts with, etc. Then enter the information you'd like to filter by in the text box. Once entered, click Run Filter.
a. Click the Add Rule link to add an additional filter.
b. You can clear the filter by clicking the Clear Rules link.
c. To remove just one rule/filter, click Remove next to each listed filter.
d. Select AND or OR from the AND/OR pull-down to determine how filters rules are applied when more than one filter rule is used.
If looking for specific information housed within the resulting information, type the information in the Search text box provided and press Enter.
To make the list full screen, click on the expansion icon (four arrows) next to the Search text box. Once in full screen mode, click the icon again to exit full screen.