The Student Screen allows users to view the Activities & Eligibility information of a student’s record.
1. From the Eligibility menu, click Student Screen.
2. In the Search Screen, enter search criteria to locate the student or group of students and click Search.
See Searching for Students for more information.
3. Select the student by clicking their Name.
This navigates to the Activities sub-menu of the Student Record.
4. From this screen, you can add additional activities next to the + (plus) symbol by selecting the activity from the pull-down.
a. Click Add.
5. Click the delete button (black minus sign) to remove an activity.
6. To return to the list of students as a result of your student search, click Back to Student List at the bottom of the screen. To close the open student and conduct a new student search, click the X next to the student.