Activities can be set up for after school programs such as football, cheerleading, band, science club, service clubs, and other sports using the Activities screen. With these activities set up, the Add Activity screen allows users to add students to the activity.
1. From the Eligibility menu, click Add Activity.
2. Conduct a student search. See Searching for Students for more information.
3. Select the applicable Activity from the pull-down.
4. Select the check boxes next to the applicable students to add them to the selected activity.
Select the check box in the header to select all students at once.
5. Click Add Activity to Selected Students.