Average Attendance by Day
Unlike the Average Daily Attendance report, the Average Attendance by Day report displays absence data within a timeframe on a day-by-day and grade-by-grade basis.
1. In the Attendance menu, click Average Attendance by Day.
2. At the top of the screen, adjust the Report Timeframe by typing in the desired dates or clicking the calendar icons and selecting the dates.
3. Click Go to refresh the report.
The report is displayed for the school selected at the top-right of the screen. The report is organized by Date and Grade level. The report displays statistics on Average Daily Membership, Days Possible, days Present, days Absent, as well as the ADA (average daily attendance) percentage, Average Attendance number, and the Average Absent number.
4. To view the report for a specific group of students, click Advanced Search.
5. Enter search criteria to locate the group of students and click Search.
The report is displayed, only showing attendance data for the students who qualified in the search.
See Searching for Students for more information about conducting a student search.
Click the Excel icon in the Export section to export the table of data to an Excel spreadsheet, which can then be saved to your computer.
Click the Printer icon to print the table of data.
Click Filters to filter data and apply filter rules.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for additional filtering rules.
For more information on how to use the Filters feature, see the Filters document.
You can also sort data by clicking on any of the headers. Click once for ascending results; click twice for descending results.