Print Student Information
The Print Student Information screen is used to print information from specific Student Info categories for one or multiple students.
1. In the Students menu, click Print Student Information.
2. On the left side of the screen, enter search criteria to locate the student or group of students for which to print information. There are additional search options at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the right side of the screen, select the category or categories to print. These categories may differ depending on district setup.
4. Select Insert a Page Break before each new report, if needed.
5. Click Continue...
A list of students returned in the search are listed.
6. Select the check box next to each student to print, or click Check All to select all students in the list.
The Invert Selected option is useful if you want to print most of the students in the list, except for a few students. Select the check boxes next to the students you do not want to print, and then click Invert Selected. The check boxes for the students you do not want to print are cleared, while the check boxes next to the rest of the students in the list become selected.
7. Click Prepare Report at the bottom of the screen.
After the report is finished generating, a confirmation message is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
8. Click Print Report.
9. Follow the prompts from your computer to view or print the report.
If Protected students are selected for printing student data, and you have the profile permission to View Protected Students, you will not see any changes. If you do not have permission to View Protected Students, but you have permission to Edit Student Addresses and Edit Student Contacts, you will not see any changes. If you do not have permission to View Protected Students and you do not have Edit Student Addresses or Edit Student Contacts, you will see not be able to see Address & Contacts information when printing but can still print other student data. For more information about how to set up a Protected Student, see Student Fields: Protected Student.