Average Daily Attendance
The Average Daily Attendance report displays average attendance by grade level for a specified time period, including average daily membership, student days present, student days absent, and more.
1. In the Attendance menu, click Average Daily Attendance.
2. At the top of the screen, adjust the Report Timeframe by typing in the desired dates or clicking the calendar icons and selecting the dates.
3. Click Go to refresh the report.
The report is displayed for the school selected at the top-right of the screen. The report is organized by grade level and displays statistics on daily membership, days present, days absent, and breakdowns of types of absences.
4. To view the report grouped by month, click Group by Month at the top-right of the screen.
The report now displays each month of the specified timeframe in its own line on the report.
5. To return to the report by grade level, click Group by Grade at the top-right of the screen.
The report now displays each grade level in its own line on the report.
6. To view the report for a specific group of students, click Advanced Search.
7. Enter search criteria to locate the group of students and click Search.
The report is displayed, only showing attendance data for the students who qualified in the search.
Users with permissions to all schools can view the report for the whole district.
1. At the top of the screen, click District Summary.
The report is displayed with totals from across all schools, organized by grade level.
2. To only include information for schools that are included in state reporting, select Only show state reportable schools at the top of the screen and click Go.
3. To go back to the school summary, click School Summary at the top of the screen.