Mass Invoice Students
The Mass Invoice Students screen displays student names based on their enrollment record and allows users to mass bill students for selected products from the Product List.
The Mass Invoice Students screen doesn't display for districts who have Before/After Care or Adult/CTE enabled on their site.
1. From the Billing menu, click Mass Invoice Students.
2. In the Search Screen, enter search criteria to locate the student and click Search.
For information on conducting a student search, see Searching for Students.
Based on search criteria, specific students will be listed by Student ID, First Name, Last Name, Enrollment Start Date, and Enrollment End Date.
3. Select the product from the Item pull-down for which students are to be invoiced.
The Item pull-down populates with products from the Product List. If vouchers are enabled and used in your district, you can determine the vouchers that are applied to products from the Voucher Sources pull-down in the Product List.
4. The Price automatically populates from the Product List. With the applicable permission, click the Price to change the amount being charged.
The Price can be edited when you have Allow Price Changes permission set via ERP > Setup > Profiles.
a. Enter the New Price as well as the Reason for Price Change.
b. Click Save.
5. If a student is being invoiced for more than one of the listed items, click the Quantity text field and change the amount.
5a. Click Mass Update to change the Quantity for all students at once.
a. The Column defaults to Quantity since it is the only column that can be updated en mass. Enter the Value that is repopulating the Quantity.
b. Click Update.
The Quantity column updates automatically as displayed in the image below.
6. Before billing, you can review the student's information by clicking the Student ID link. Upon navigating back to Mass Invoice Students, click Recover Options. For more information, see Student Info.
7. Select the check boxes for the students whom are to be invoiced for the product.
Select the check box in the header to quickly select all check boxes on all pages listed.
8. When all selections have been made, click Bill.
9. Clicking Bill will automatically create invoices for the selected students as explained in the pop-up window displayed. To Print All Invoices, click the corresponding button.
a. Upon selecting to print, a PDF print preview displays. Click the Download icon to download the invoice as a file to your computer. Click the Print icon to print the invoice.