The Print Statements screen is used to print billing statements for fees owed by the student.
1. In the Billing menu, click Print Statements.
2. On the left side of the screen, enter search criteria to locate the student or group of students for which to print statements.
At the bottom of the screen, there are additional search options.
3. On the right side of the screen, select the Report Timeframe using the pull-downs or calendar icons.
4. To print statements for a specific school, select the school. To print district fees, click the district option at the top of the list.
5. To print statements for a particular category, click the category.
6. Select Print Multiple Copies for Custodial Contacts at Separate Addresses to print multiple copies of the statement if the student has custodial contacts who live at separate addresses.
7. To print the statements on a letterhead, select the Letterhead Template.
8. Click Continue...
9. Select the check box next to each student to print, or select the check box in the column header to select all students in the list.
10. Click Preview to generate a print preview, or click Print to generate a PDF that can be saved to your computer or printed.