View Standard Grades
The View Standard Grades screen is used to view the posted standard grades for a student in a particular marking period. Administrators can also add, edit, or delete standard grades from this screen.
1. In the Assessment menu, click View Standard Grades.
2. On the Search Screen, enter search criteria to locate the student and click Search.
3. In the search results, click the applicable student.
4. Click the marking period tab to view.
The marking period tabs available for selection depend on the marking period selected at the top-right corner of the screen. The View Standard Grades screen displays the course number, course name, grade, standard, description, teacher, comments, and whether the grade was included in Course History.
5. Click Comment Codes to view a pop-up with the comment codes listed.
Administrators can add standard grades for a student directly from the View Standard Grades screen.
1. In the appropriate marking period tab, click Add Rows at the bottom of the screen.
2. In the pop-up window, enter the Course Number and press Tab.
The course name will populate in the Course column.
3. Enter the Grade.
4. Select the Standard.
Standards assigned to the course are available for selection in the pull-down. Once the standard is selected, the Description is populated.
5. Enter the Teacher. As you type, matching users will display. Select the appropriate teacher.
6. Enter Comments if needed.
7. Deselect the Course History check box if this grade should not be recorded in Course History.
8. Continue adding additional standard grades in the provided rows.
9. Click Save.