State Performance Report
The State Performance Report allows administrators to analyze student performance on state and local standardized tests. The report provides longitudinal data for the selected test, subject, and part, allowing school and district staff to identify trends and patterns in student performance. This report may assist staff in making educational decisions and long term plans for districts and schools.
The At Risk Students report in the Assessment menu also displays the State Performance Report with at risk students only.
Teachers also have access to the State Performance Report for their assigned students in the Performance Reports menu.
1. In the Assessment menu, click State Performance Report.
2. Select the Test, Subject, Part, and Years to include on the report.
3. Next to each score type, select Score to view those scores on the report. Select Growth to view growth from one year to the next on the report.
4. Select the Additional Info to include on the report.
Selecting a period in the Select Period pull-down will display the active teacher of that period for each student on the report.
5. At the bottom of the screen, enter search criteria to locate a particular group of students and click Search. To return all students who qualify for the report, do not enter any search criteria and click Search.
The report is displayed, including the students who met the search criteria, test data from the three year span, and any additional options that were selected.
At the bottom of the screen, the school average for each score type is displayed.
The Achievement Levels on the report are color-coded. A legend is provided at the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Hover the mouse over Near Cutoff in the legend to view a chart of the score ranges for each achievement level by grade.
7. To export the report to Excel, click the Export icon, and follow your computer's prompts to open or save the file.
8. To generate a PDF of the report for printing, click the Print icon, and follow your computer's prompts to print or save the PDF.