At Risk Students
The At Risk Students report displays the State Performance Report for students who are considered at risk by the state of Florida (students who scored a level 1 or 2 on both the Math and ELA FSA test in 8th grade). For elementary and middle school students up to 7th grade, their results from the previous year's Math and ELA FSA are used to gauge their at risk status.
1. In the Assessment menu, click At Risk Students.
2. Select the Test, Subject, Part, and Years at the top of the screen.
3. Next to each score type, select Score to view those scores on the report. Select Growth to view growth from one year to the next on the report.
4. Select the Additional Info to include on the report.
5. At the bottom of the screen, enter search criteria to locate a particular group of students and click Search. To return all students who qualify for the report, do not enter any search criteria and click Search.
The report includes the at-risk students, test data from the three year span, and any additional options that were selected.
At the bottom of the screen, the school average for at-risk students for each score type is displayed.
The Achievement Levels on the report are color-coded. A legend is provided at the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Hover the mouse over Near Cutoff in the legend to view a chart of the score ranges for each achievement level by grade.
7. To export the report to Excel, click the Export icon, and follow your computer's prompts to open or save the file.
8. To generate a PDF of the report for printing, click the Print icon, and follow your computer's prompts to print or save the PDF.