Print Legacy Graduation Requirements Report
The Print Legacy Graduation Requirements Report screen is used to print graduation requirements reports for one or multiple students when using the legacy version of the Graduation Requirements Report.
If using Graduation Requirements Report (New), introduced in version 8.6.0, the reports can be printed directly in Grades > Graduation Requirements Report (New).
1. In the Grades menu, click Print Legacy Graduation Requirements Report.
2. On the left side of the screen, enter search criteria to locate the student or group of students. There are also additional search options on the right side of the screen.
3. On the right side of the screen, select a Letterhead Template if you would like to print using a district or school letterhead.
4. Click Continue.
5. On the next screen, select the check box next to each student to print, or select the check box in the column header to select all students in the list.
6. To preview the reports, click Preview at the top of the screen.
7. After viewing the preview, click Return to Focus.
8. To print the reports, click Generate Summary Reports.
A PDF is generated of the progression plans, which can be saved to your computer or printed.
9. When finished, click Return to Focus.