View Printed Report Cards
The View Printed Report Cards module allows users to review and print records of report cards printed.
1. From the Grades menu, click View Printed Report Cards.
The View Printed Report Cards screen displays the User, the Date, the number of Students for whom report cards were printed (# Students), and View/Print options.
2. To delete the history of printed report cards, select the check boxes in the first column. Select the check box in the header to select all of the listed records. Then, click the Delete button.
3. To permanently removed the record of printed print records, click Confirm. To Cancel and return to the main screen, click the corresponding button. You can also click the gray X in the upper right corner of the pop-up window.
In the View/Print column, you have several options including View as HTML, View as PDF, Download as PDF, and view Individual Student Cards.
4. Click the first icon to view the report card(s) via HTML. Clicking the HTML icon will open a Report Card Preview in a pop-up window, as shown in the image. Click the gray X to close the window.
5. Click the second icon to view the report card(s) via PDF. Clicking the PDF icon will open a Report Card Preview in a pop-up window, as shown in the image. Click the gray X to close the window.
While viewing the printed report cards in a PDF preview, you have several options including, Rotate clockwise (circular arrow), Download as a PDF (down arrow), Print (printer icon), Fit to page (small inner arrows), Zoom in (plus sign), and Zoom out (minus sign).
6. Click the third icon to view the report card(s) via a downloaded PDF. Clicking the Download as PDF icon will download a PDF file to your computer.
When opened, the report card(s) will display in a PDF where you can Rotate clockwise (circular arrow), Download as a PDF (down arrow), Print (printer icon), Fit to page (small inner arrows), Zoom in (plus sign), and Zoom out (minus sign), in addition to saving the file to your computer.
7. Click the fourth icon to view the report card(s) via Individual Student Cards. Clicking the Student Cards icon will open a new screen where each student is listed including a Download PDF icon, along with the Students' names, and Student IDs.
a. Click the Download PDF icon to download and preview a report card for the selected student. For more information on downloading reports cards via PDF, see step 5c. You also have the option to Merge and Download, which will download all displayed report cards in a PDF, as described in step 5c.
To return to the main View Printed Report Cards screen, click the back button in your browser.
If the student cards contain several pages of information, Page numbers display. Click the Prev and Next buttons to sift through pages. Click the Page text box to enter a page number. Press Enter to jump to that page.
Click Filters to further breakdown data.
a. To add more than one filter to a column, click on the green plus sign.
b. To delete an added filter, click on the red minus sign.
c. Select the gray arrow for more filtering options.
For more information, see Filters.