The Discipline Incidents screen displays a list of all discipline incidents that have been entered for the school or district.
1. In the Discipline menu, click Discipline Incidents.
A list of discipline incidents at the school is displayed. Scroll to the right to view the discipline incident fields.
2. Select the View All Schools check box at the top-left of the screen to view a list of discipline incidents from all district schools.
The View All Schools check box is only available if you have the "View All Schools" profile permission for Discipline Incidents in Users > Profiles.
3. Click the ID link to view the discipline incident form for the selected incident.
4. Once the discipline incident is opened, add or edit any incident fields as needed. Click Save when finished.
The district determines which fields on the discipline incident form are required. The required fields are marked with an asterisk on the form, and are listed as errors in the Errors list on the right side of the screen if not completed. As required fields are completed, they are removed from the Errors list. Fields that do not pass the validation rules are also included in the Errors list. Hovering over the field in the Errors list or the field on the form displays a tool-tip with information about why the field is in error. Clicking the field in the Errors list will bring you directly to that field on the form.
Fields with a question mark icon have a description. Hover the mouse over the icon to view the description. Fields with a link icon have a link to a website. Click the icon to open the website in a new tab or window. Field descriptions and links are set up in Discipline > Incident Fields.
Discipline incidents linked to a referral cannot be deleted. The Delete option is grayed-out. You must first unlink the referral.
1. On the discipline incident you want to delete, click the green gear icon at the top of the screen.
2. Click Delete.
3. In the confirmation pop-up window, click Delete.