Print Class Lists
The Print Class Lists screen is used to print class lists that can be customized to include a variety of student information, such as demographic, contact, ESE, ELL, schedule, attendance, grade, and discipline information. Class lists can be printed in PDF or CSV format.
1. In the Scheduling menu, click Print Class Lists.
2. At the left side of the screen, enter search criteria to print class lists for sections that include the students returned in the search (for example, if grade 9 is selected as search criteria, all sections that include grade 9 students will print). There are additional search fields you can define at the right side of the screen, if needed.
3. To print a class list for a particular section, click the Choose link next to the Section field and select the section from the pop-up window.
The selected section is displayed next to the Section field. Click the Choose link again to select another section if needed.
4. To print class lists for a particular course, select the Courses from the pull-down. One or multiple can be selected.
To quickly find a course in the list, type the course name or number in the Filter field in the pull-down. The list will filter as you type.
5. Select the Periods to print. One or multiple can be selected.
6. Select the Teachers to print. One or multiple can be selected.
7. Select the Marking Period to print.
8. Select the Effective Date from the pull-downs or calendar icon to print class lists as of the selected date.
9. You can choose to Include Future Active Students by selecting the corresponding check box for students enrolled before the start of the school year.
10. Select the Include Co-Teacher Sections check box to include all teachers, including co-teachers.
11. Select Include Inclusion Classes to print class lists for inclusion sections.
To view whether a student is an inclusion student or not on the printed class list, add the "Inclusion Student" field located in the Scheduling category in the Available Fields list to the fields to include on the report. A check mark will display in the Inclusion Student column if the student is an inclusion student.
12. To print the class lists on district or school letterhead, select the Letterhead Template.
13. To add additional student fields to the class lists beside the fields that are included by default (as listed under Fields to include in Report), click a bold student category under the Available Fields section.
14. Click the green plus icon to add the field to the Fields to include in Report section, or click and drag the field over to the Fields to include in Report section.
To quickly locate a field in the Available Fields list, begin typing the field name in the Search Fields box. The matching fields will display in the list for selection. After selecting the field, delete the search criteria to return the full list of fields.
15. In the Fields to include in Report section, click and drag the fields to rearrange the order, if needed.
16. To remove a field, click the red X next to the field.
17. Select the Format, PDF or CSV.
18. When finished setting the criteria, click Download Class Lists.
When PDF is selected, a PDF preview of the class lists is displayed, which can be saved to your computer or printed.
19. Click Return to Focus to go back to the Print Class Lists screen.
When CSV is selected, the file is generated and downloaded to your computer.